We're excited that you will be displaying a poster at Kiwi PyCon. Here's some things that you need to know:
- We are arranging a printing option for those who want it - details will be emailed to you.
- Posters should be either A1 (594mm by 841mm) or A0 (841mm by 1189mm). You may print one A0 or two A1 posters depending on your preference.
- We'll provide means for you to attach your poster to the poster boards.
- You will set up your poster on Friday after you arrive and volunteers will show you to the boards.
- Your poster remains up all weekend for people to browse.
- There is a proper poster session on Saturday for 40 mins - during this time we expect you to be at your poster so that people who have questions can talk to you about it.
Also, if you require the service we have arranged a deal with SpeedPrint (a Dunedin based print shop) of $20+GST per A1 page (full colour) and $32+GST per A0 page (full colour). Details are here - please pay attention to the details of what is required to save hassle for you, me and the print company - see the full details of the offere here.
The print shop is about four blocks walk from the conference venue and you can pay by cash on pickup. Please arrange printing with them directly quoting the reference number EST-0002169.
Please carefully consider the content of your poster and review the Code of Conduct. If you have any questions about this please let us know and we'll help you out.